It hurts to lose someone.Find help at GriefShare.
GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone.
Find a group near you Thousands of groups meeting weekly at locations around the world.
Find a GriefShare meeting near you www.griefshare.org
Surviving the Holidays A special seminar to help you cope with the holiday season. Learn more.
Handling the Holidays, Surviving Special Occasions
Holidays, birthdays and anniversaries are often joyous. But special family occasions can feel bittersweet, lonely or sad when someone you love has died. If you’ve lost someone close to you, Legacy has experts and other resources to help you cope during holiday seasons and throughout the year.
- Surviving the Holidays: Thoughts on Coping
- Ghosts of Christmas Past, by Joanetta Hendel
- Hospice Foundation of America’s Tips on Coping with Grief during Holidays
- I’m not yet Ready, Yet – by Darcie D. Sims
- The Snowbird, by Marion Schoeberlein
- Suspension, by Reverend Sallirae Henderson
- Tips for Handling the Holidays
- Christmas Spirit, by John M. Briley, Jr.
- How To Help Ourselves Through the Holidays