Alexis Mabon

Registered Social Worker, MSW, RSW


Contact Info

Hope & Healing with Alexis
(Based in the St. Catharines area)
Phone: 289-302-1356
Virtual only – Across Ontario


Accepts work from a Workplace Injury Board or equivalent

Are you experiencing ongoing difficulties in your daily life as a result of traumatic events you have endured? Do you struggle with self-esteem, attachment issues, emotion regulation, or a sense of identity? Symptoms of trauma can include anxiety, depression, hypervigilance, and intrusive memories, as well as difficulties with trust, intimacy, and relationships. You might not identify as having experienced trauma, but I’m confident in saying that we all can identify with experiencing some of the above. If this feels true to you, know that your not alone and I am here to help.

As a passionate therapist I assist you with the flow of health, healing and feeling better. I work from a strength based perspective and person centered approach – and utilize a wide range of evidence based modalities that are tailored to you. I pull from Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT), Solution Focused, and EMDR.

You can break free from emotional pain – , it can feel overwhelming, and you may feel anxiousness, shame, guilt, embarrassment – but trust me on the other side of healing lies more experienced peace, balance, happiness, and clarity. The effects of growth and healing trickle into every part of our work life, social life, and intimate relationships

Therapists by province / territory


A short description of the various therapist certifications in Ontario.

Clinical Psychologists

Clinical Psychologists are required to complete a related Masters and Ph.D. program to practice in the province of Ontario that must be research-based and subsequently have a thesis component. They are governed by the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO).

Icon 2
Registered Psychotherapists

Registered Psychotherapists (RPs) are registered by the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) and, like Registered Social Workers and Clinical Psychologists, are permitted to perform the controlled act of psychotherapy.

Icon 3
Registered Social Workers

Registered Social Workers (RSW) are helping individuals to enhance their well-being. They are governed by the Ontario College of Social Workers.