If you want immediate impact, and a high profile, Sponsorship is the way to do it. BOLC offers a wide range of sponsorship levels, one of which is certain to attract the audience you want to reach.
Why Sponsor Us?
Badge of Life Canada is to only national charity of it's kind with all involved working as volunteer peers. With the increasing prevalence of first responder suicide, work-related stress injuries sanctuary trauma and moral injury, we strive to exemplify best practices among Emergency Services and Management. Our sponsors enjoy targeted branding opportunities across a host of communication channels as well as prominent exposure at our events, including complimentary tickets, speaking opportunities, and special access to business and community leaders
Sponsoring Badge of Life Canada can help your company the follow ways:
• Increase awareness of your brand
• Highlight what your organization has to offer
• Provide valuable information for our attendees
• Recruit potential clients
Check out our sponsorship opportunities;
- Note space for tables is limited and will be issued on a first-com, first-served basis, as well as committee approval and secured payment.
Cancellation will apply no later than two (2) weeks prior to the event. Afterwards, no refund will be issued
“Focus On The First Responder Family”
Date: Saturday April 4, 2020
Time: 9:30 - 3:00pm (set up 9am)
Location: Mapleview Community Church
1300 Mapleview Dr W, Barrie, ON L4N 9E7
Conference Exhibit Space - $100.00 (9:30am - 3:00pm)
You are cordially invited to participate as an exhibitor at a Badge of Life Conference.
The purpose of the event is to provide a valuable service to our first responder community by increasing operational stress injury/health awareness through education, awareness and prevention.
Agreement– participants must be set up and ready to go at the start of the conference time and must not dismantle display until the conference is over. Booths comprised of one half table are entitled one person to the booth and a full table can have a maximum of two.
- Put the word out that you're participating at a Badge of Life Conference by holding a display table and invite your clients, customers, suppliers and other contacts to attend the conference. Be sure to advertise your coming display table attendance on your website and place the Badge of Life Canada logo and website link on your website as well.
- We want to convey a professional appearance at our conference and suggest these Display Booth Tips to assist you in being successful at your display table that day.
- Attendees are looking at the exhibit staff for a reason to spend time at your booth. After being initially drawn in by the booth or brand itself, your staff is the reason they will stay or go. The following body language tips will help convey a professional and approachable demeanor:
- Stand up and greet attendees
- Smile and make eye contact with attendees from all directions
- Speak with trade show attendees, not colleagues
- Sit down only if you are with a client who also wants to sit
- Be mindful of other people in the booth and near your space
- Be enthusiastic, confident, and polite
- Thank attendees for spending time at your booth when they arrive and leave