Eden Martin

 Registered Social Worker – Psychotherapist, MA, MSW, RSW

Eden Martin

Contact Info

Gibson & Associates
18 Becher Street, London, ON N6C 1A3

In person in the London area – Virtually across Ontario

Phone: 519-913-3201
Email: eden@gibsoncounselling.ca
Website: Gibsoncounselling.ca

As a psychotherapist and Registered Social Worker with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers, my passion is for empowering individuals and couples to access their own innate healing abilities. My utmost goal is to provide a warm, safe, and non-judgemental space within which you can share your concerns and hopes while working towards a happier and more fulfilled future.

With degrees in Psychology, Sociocultural Anthropology, and Social Work I believe in the importance of honouring a person’s unique and culturally specific worldview as an integral part of the therapeutic process. My background includes working in Employee Assistance Program counselling, community based counselling services, and with women who have experienced domestic violence and sexual assault.

I utilize a range of modalities in therapy including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, Narrative Therapy, relational approaches, mindfulness, and solution focused approaches. In my work with couples, I incorporate Emotionally Focused and Internal Family Systems modalities. My goal is to match the best possible blend of therapeutic approaches to your individualized needs and preferences. I work most frequently with people experiencing anxiety, depression, relationship concerns, and the impacts of violence and trauma.

Reaching out for support takes an incredible amount of courage. If you’re wondering if I can help you, please contact me and we can determine together if I am the right fit for you.

Outside of work, you can find me running, gardening, enjoying a good book and a hot cup of coffee or spending time with my partner and Australian Shepherd.

Therapists by province / territory


A short description of the various therapist certifications in Ontario.

Clinical Psychologists

Clinical Psychologists are required to complete a related Masters and Ph.D. program to practice in the province of Ontario that must be research-based and subsequently have a thesis component. They are governed by the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO).

Icon 2
Registered Psychotherapists

Registered Psychotherapists (RPs) are registered by the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) and, like Registered Social Workers and Clinical Psychologists, are permitted to perform the controlled act of psychotherapy.

Icon 3
Registered Social Workers

Registered Social Workers (RSW) are helping individuals to enhance their well-being. They are governed by the Ontario College of Social Workers.