Jacqueline On

Registered Social Worker – Psychotherapist, MSW, RSW

Jacqueline On

Contact Info

Gibson & Associates
263 Eglinton Ave W, Suite 202, Toronto  ON  M4R 1B1

In person in the Toronto area – Virtually across Ontario

Phone: 519-913-3201
Email: jacqueline@gibsoncounselling.ca
Website: Gibsoncounselling.ca

Recovery and healing can seem like an endless road full of unexpected twists, but no one ever has to journey alone. As a qualifying Registered Social Worker, my aim in therapy is to create a safe, non-judgemental space in which to support you as we work together towards your well-being goals.

I am a recent graduate and am qualifying as a Registered Social Worker. I began my education with a Bachelor’s of Applied Science in Applied Human Nutrition at the University of Guelph before completing my Master’s of Social Work from King’s University College at Western University. My background includes working with students with disabilities, seniors, people who have had a brain injury, and their caregivers improve their relationships, overcome their grief, and bloom with self-confidence.

Operating from a strengths-based, anti-oppressive, and trauma-informed perspective, I deeply value one’s lived experience, especially in the face of mental health challenges, chronic illness, or disability. I practice from a number of modalities, including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Solution-Focused Therapy, and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, and draw on skills from Dialectical Behavioural Therapy and the Dual Process Model of Grief. I offer individual therapy, as well as group therapy for managing chronic pain. Everyone is unique and I am committed to finding the right blend of approaches that work best for you.

If you’re wondering if I can help you, please contact me and we can determine together if I am the right fit for you.

Thank you for taking the time to read my profile and it would be my privilege to accompany you on your journey towards recovery and healing.

When I am not working, you can find me admiring cat photos, crafting, or spending time with family.

Therapists by province / territory


A short description of the various therapist certifications in Ontario.

Clinical Psychologists

Clinical Psychologists are required to complete a related Masters and Ph.D. program to practice in the province of Ontario that must be research-based and subsequently have a thesis component. They are governed by the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO).

Icon 2
Registered Psychotherapists

Registered Psychotherapists (RPs) are registered by the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) and, like Registered Social Workers and Clinical Psychologists, are permitted to perform the controlled act of psychotherapy.

Icon 3
Registered Social Workers

Registered Social Workers (RSW) are helping individuals to enhance their well-being. They are governed by the Ontario College of Social Workers.