Janice Lewis

Registered Psychotherapist


Contact Info

Roadside Therapies
(Based in the Richmond Hill area)
Virtual only – Across Ontario
Phone: 289-210-5226
Email: Info@roadsidetherapies.ca
Website: Roadsidetherapies.ca

Does not accepts work from a Workplace Injury Board or equivalent

With over 12 years of diverse experience spanning public, non-profit, and community, I’m armed with a treasure trove of knowledge and passion for every client interaction. Whether fostering growth in children or providing support for seniors, I thrive on the rich tapestry of human experiences. I’m genuinely excited to embark on your journey of growth, laughter, release, and even moments of sadness—because each chapter contributes to your life story’s beautiful, unique, and unforgettable mosaic. So, let’s dive in together and create a narrative filled with meaning, connection, and endless possibilities. Together, let’s highlight your story as one of inspiring messages that cherish and celebrate you!

Therapists by province / territory


A short description of the various therapist certifications in Ontario.

Clinical Psychologists

Clinical Psychologists are required to complete a related Masters and Ph.D. program to practice in the province of Ontario that must be research-based and subsequently have a thesis component. They are governed by the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO).

Icon 2
Registered Psychotherapists

Registered Psychotherapists (RPs) are registered by the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) and, like Registered Social Workers and Clinical Psychologists, are permitted to perform the controlled act of psychotherapy.

Icon 3
Registered Social Workers

Registered Social Workers (RSW) are helping individuals to enhance their well-being. They are governed by the Ontario College of Social Workers.