Jay Sutton

Registered Psychotherapist


Contact Info

Flip Flop Family Therapy
95 Robert Street West, Penetanguishene, ON L9M 1P3
(Located in the portable behind Covenant Church)
In-person in Simcoe County – Virtually across Ontario
Accepts work from a Workplace Injury Board
Phone: 705-333-8756
Email: Flipfloptherapy@outlook.com
Website: Flipflopfamilytherapy.com

“Believing that all persons are deserving of Dignified Love, Restorative Support, & Empowering Encouragement, as they journey towards health and healing, I strive to offer an authentic, well-rounded approach to wellness that is steeped in compassion and understanding; brought forth in safe and supportive environment where one can truly be open and honest (“Raw”) about whatever struggle they currently face without the fear of ridicule or backlash. I do this with the chief goal of helping individuals, couples, and families address their past and arrange their present, in the hope they might build their best life & brightest future”. – Jay Sutton

Therapists by province / territory


A short description of the various therapist certifications in Ontario.

Clinical Psychologists

Clinical Psychologists are required to complete a related Masters and Ph.D. program to practice in the province of Ontario that must be research-based and subsequently have a thesis component. They are governed by the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO).

Icon 2
Registered Psychotherapists

Registered Psychotherapists (RPs) are registered by the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) and, like Registered Social Workers and Clinical Psychologists, are permitted to perform the controlled act of psychotherapy.

Icon 3
Registered Social Workers

Registered Social Workers (RSW) are helping individuals to enhance their well-being. They are governed by the Ontario College of Social Workers.