Jessica Bennett

Registered Provisional Psychologist – Before Operational Stress Clinician


Contact Info

Alignment Psychology
86 McKenney Ave, Suite 204, St. Albert, AB  T8N 2G4
Phone: 403-588-1392

In-person in St. Albert & Edmonton / Virtual across Alberta
Counselling in English and French
Accepts work from a Workplace Injuty Board or equivalent

Welcome! The decision to start therapy can be scary and overwhelming, but I promise, it is one of the best gifts you could ever give yourself. I’m Jessica, a mother to three busy boys, including twins, and a big sports fan. Over the last 12 years, I have supported individuals and couples as they navigate life’s varying experiences and challenges. I support clients who may be struggling to cope with the stressors of everyday life, life transitions, relationship issues, grief and loss, operational stress, or unresolved trauma.

I work primarily with adults (individuals and couples) and specialize in therapy for first responder, public safety personnel, perinatal (pregnancy/postpartum), and healthcare/frontline populations.

I have specialized training in Operational Stress Injuries; Perinatal Mood Disorders; Birth Trauma; Pregnancy and Infant Loss; Anxiety Disorders; Mood Disorders; Substance Use Disorders; Trauma Processing, including EMDR and Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART); and Couples Counselling (Gottman Method).

If you’re struggling to enjoy life, feeling stuck, or like you’re just surviving, I would be honoured to help!

Therapists by province / territory


A short description of the various therapist certifications in Ontario.

Clinical Psychologists

Clinical Psychologists are required to complete a related Masters and Ph.D. program to practice in the province of Ontario that must be research-based and subsequently have a thesis component. They are governed by the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO).

Icon 2
Registered Psychotherapists

Registered Psychotherapists (RPs) are registered by the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) and, like Registered Social Workers and Clinical Psychologists, are permitted to perform the controlled act of psychotherapy.

Icon 3
Registered Social Workers

Registered Social Workers (RSW) are helping individuals to enhance their well-being. They are governed by the Ontario College of Social Workers.