Marsha Roscoe

Registered Social Service Worker and Psychotherapist, B.A & RSSW


Contact Info

Trauma Resolution Centre
438 Sheridan Street, Peterborough, ON K9H3J9
Phone: 705-313-2351

In-person in the Peterborough Area – Virtually across Ontario
Accepts work from a Workplace Injury Board or equivalent


Taking the first step to reach out for support can be a difficult one, but can lead to great opportunities for change and healing in our understanding and relationship to ourselves as well as others. I am a psychotherapist who is registered with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers as well as registered with the Ontario Association of Mental Health Professionals.

I have over 20 years of experience in the public sector of mental health, and I provide in person, and virtual therapy to adults (16+) who primarily live with symptoms of complex post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, depression and/or borderline personality disorder. I provide both individual and couples counseling, and have received training and utilize evidenced based modalities including trauma informed therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, brief narrative therapy, and am presently in training to provide internal family systems informed therapy.

I am a firm believer that our physical and mental health are strongly interrelated, and as such have also pursued other forms of education and training, which has resulted in me being registered with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario, certified with the Canadian Yoga Alliance as well as certified to practice in person and distance Reiki.

I look forward to hearing from you, and I am always honoured to be part of your journey.

Therapists by province / territory


A short description of the various therapist certifications in Ontario.

Clinical Psychologists

Clinical Psychologists are required to complete a related Masters and Ph.D. program to practice in the province of Ontario that must be research-based and subsequently have a thesis component. They are governed by the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO).

Icon 2
Registered Psychotherapists

Registered Psychotherapists (RPs) are registered by the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) and, like Registered Social Workers and Clinical Psychologists, are permitted to perform the controlled act of psychotherapy.

Icon 3
Registered Social Workers

Registered Social Workers (RSW) are helping individuals to enhance their well-being. They are governed by the Ontario College of Social Workers.