Sebastian Di Cesare
PhD in Experimental Medecine – Registered Clinical Counsellor – Registered Clinical Hypnotherapist
Sebastian Di Cesare (PhD, RCC) is an experienced Registered Clinical Counsellor (#18773) with a demonstrated history of working in the healthcare industry. Born and raised in Montreal, QC he has spent over 7 years of his career researching cancer, trying to identify new therapies and targets for the treatment of melanoma at McGill University.
He later spent 4 years working in the medical device industry within the orthopedics and gastroenterology space. With encouragement from his family, he realized he wanted to do more to help people and decided to transition into the counselling profession. He has been in private-practice since 2017 and completed his counselling practicum at an addiction outpatient treatment facility in Vancouver, BC.
He has a friendly, professional, client-centered approach to help you meet your goals. He now calls British Columbia his home and loves taking long hikes around all the beautiful trails this province has to offer.
- Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC #18773) – BC Association of Clinical Counsellors (BCACC)
- Full Member (#1355) – Society for Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis
- Full Member – Canadian Society of Clinical Hypnosis (BC Division)
- Master of Arts (MA) – Counselling Psychology – Yorkville University
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) – Pathology (Molecular Oncology) – McGill University
- Master of Science (MSc) – Pathology (Molecular Pathology) – McGill University
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) – Microbiology & Immunology – McGill University