Talia Kielt

Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying)


Contact Info

Balanced Mind Counselling and Psychotherapy
1490 Richmond Street, Suite 300, London, ON N6G 0J4
In person in the London area – Virtually across Ontario
Phone: 548-900-8007
Email: Talia@balancedmind.ca
Website: Balancedmind.ca

Accepts work from a Workplace Injury Board or equivalent

I have been fortunate to have had the opportunity to live in many communities across Canada. These experiences have given me a unique perspective on the importance of adopting a balanced mindset. We all face trials in our careers, relationships and personal well-being. Together, we can work towards healing, awareness and clarity. After completing my Bachelor of Arts in Psychology at Western University, my passion to pursue a career in counselling intensified. My journey into the mental health field began at Yorkville University through the Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology program.

Working as a counsellor is extremely rewarding. With the increase in mental health challenges, heightened by the advent of the pandemic, a compassionate and person-centred approach is key. We will collaborate to explore feelings and offer reflection. I provide in-person and virtual counselling for youth, adolescents, adults, couples and families. We will navigate through experiences of anxiety, depression, self-esteem, self-acceptance, relationships, and life transitions to maintain a balanced mindset. I primarily work from a Person-Centred Approach (PCT) with integrated components of Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Strengths-Based Therapy (SBT), and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT). I believe an integrative approach, which best suits your needs, is crucial for healing.

Therapists by province / territory


A short description of the various therapist certifications in Ontario.

Clinical Psychologists

Clinical Psychologists are required to complete a related Masters and Ph.D. program to practice in the province of Ontario that must be research-based and subsequently have a thesis component. They are governed by the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO).

Icon 2
Registered Psychotherapists

Registered Psychotherapists (RPs) are registered by the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) and, like Registered Social Workers and Clinical Psychologists, are permitted to perform the controlled act of psychotherapy.

Icon 3
Registered Social Workers

Registered Social Workers (RSW) are helping individuals to enhance their well-being. They are governed by the Ontario College of Social Workers.