New Therapist Request Form

Thank you for your interest in Badge of Life Canada and your request to be added to the list of therapists on our website. 

Complete and submit the form so your information can be reviewed.
If you are approved, your listing will be added to our website and you will be notified, via email, when it is completed and “live”.
By sending this form, you agree to be added to our Newsletter mailing list.

The questions with an “asterisk” are required. The form cannot be submitted unless all “required” questions are answered. If you have any question(s), please contact the Executive Director Laura Kloosterman via our “Contact Us” form.
(a new tab will open so you do not lose the information in the current tab).

Our charity is entirely funded by donations. Even though not required to get your information listed,
any donation you make goes directly to the mission and programs we offer. Donation receipts are issued by Canada Helps.


A short description of the various therapist certifications in Ontario.

Clinical Psychologists

Clinical Psychologists are required to complete a related Masters and Ph.D. program to practice in the province of Ontario that must be research-based and subsequently have a thesis component. They are governed by the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO).

Icon 2
Registered Psychotherapists

Registered Psychotherapists (RPs) are registered by the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) and, like Registered Social Workers and Clinical Psychologists, are permitted to perform the controlled act of psychotherapy.

Icon 3
Registered Social Workers

Registered Social Workers (RSW) are helping individuals to enhance their well-being. They are governed by the Ontario College of Social Workers.