Volunteers are AwesomeCreativePricelessOur Foundation
Our exceptional volunteers contribute many hours on tasks as diverse as serving on the Boards of Directors,
being an Advisor or working on various committees.
Volunteering isn’t just about giving your time and talent – you get so much back in return.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Give back to your community of first responders that have given their careers to serving others
- Gain valuable experience, self worth and a purpose
- Meet people who share your interests, understanding and compassion
- Enhance your leadership skills
- Share your knowledge and life lessons with members of your community
Pay it Forward – Get Involved
As a volunteer with Badge of Life Canada your expertise in a variety of disciplines could be of great value. We are looking for individuals that exemplify trust and integrity who are motivated to help others.
We look to volunteer members to support the board with the delivering of Badge of Life Canada’s mission. As a volunteer you may be asked to meet with a board member or a committee head to provide guidance. As a volunteer you would be asked to join at least one committee for 2021 and work along with the other members supporting that committee.
- Exhibits energy and enthusiasm and an interest in working in the non-profit sector
- Excellent communication, and organizational skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and to problem-solve
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate
- Maintain confidentiality about information learned on the job