Bailey Puchyr-Chartier

Registered Psychologist – Certified EMDR Therapist


Contact Info

Bailey Puchyr-Chartier Psychology
370 Carleton Drive, St. Albert, AB  T8N 7L3
Phone: 780-660-6050

In-person in St. Albert Area / Virtually across Alberta
Accepts work from a Workplace Injury Board or equivalent

I have a passion for helping people work through the challenging times in their life, and a deep respect for the courage and strength each client shows when they enter my office. I have a special interest in working with those who devote their lives to helping others (which includes but not limited to first responders, veterans, military, medical professionals, correctional officers, emergency communications officers, child protection workers, and teachers). My passion and life experiences lead to an understanding of the unique challenges that these jobs can bring.

My 15+ years of experience includes front line work within the child protection field and police community, along with supporting the mental health of those who continue to carry out this important work. Because of this experience, my goal is to be direct and open, what you see is what you get, blended with humor, hard questions, and compassion.

When I am not in the office, I spend my time reading and taking new courses (my passion for my career and learning more about psychology in my down time is a frequent joke amongst my friends). When I manage to tear myself away from the books, I find joy in training my two rescue dogs, lounging on the lake or skiing with my husband, and travelling.

Therapists by province / territory


A short description of the various therapist certifications in Ontario.

Clinical Psychologists

Clinical Psychologists are required to complete a related Masters and Ph.D. program to practice in the province of Ontario that must be research-based and subsequently have a thesis component. They are governed by the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO).

Icon 2
Registered Psychotherapists

Registered Psychotherapists (RPs) are registered by the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) and, like Registered Social Workers and Clinical Psychologists, are permitted to perform the controlled act of psychotherapy.

Icon 3
Registered Social Workers

Registered Social Workers (RSW) are helping individuals to enhance their well-being. They are governed by the Ontario College of Social Workers.