Brittany Meredith

Registered Psychologist


Contact Info

Power Psychology & Associates
Suite 200, 9562 82 Ave Edmonton, AB  T6C 0Z8
Phone: 780-467-0700

In person in Sherwood Park area
Virtual across Alberta


Brittany specializes in working with individuals who live with trauma (PTSD), anxiety, phobias, grief & loss, pain, bipolar disorder and more.

Brittany has been in the counselling field since 2013 and has always been passionate about guiding clients toward healing. She believes everyone has the strengths they need, and sometimes we just need a little help, and humour to overcome our experiences, live a more fulfilling life, and find our joy. Brittany’s clients gain many skills, new perspectives and beliefs about themselves and the world, more comfort in their bodies, and more confidence in their lives.

Brittany specializes in working with adults who are living with trauma/PTSD, complex PTSD, bipolar disorders, anxiety disorders, phobias, discrimination (gender, race, sex orientation), grief and loss, BFRBs, pain, anger, sexual abuse, domestic violence, suicidal ideation, self-harm, self-worth, perfectionism, addiction (including Behavioural Addiction), and stress.

Brittany has focused a large part of her career on the treatment of trauma and PTSD. She has extensive training and experience working with all types of trauma.


In trauma treatment, Brittany primarily utilizes EMDR and clinical hypnosis, and integrates solution-focused therapy, narrative therapy, CBT, mindfulness, and other modalities. Through the development of a strong therapeutic relationship, and Brittany’s wealth of experience, she is confident she can help you overcome your traumatic experiences.

Therapists by province / territory


A short description of the various therapist certifications in Ontario.

Clinical Psychologists

Clinical Psychologists are required to complete a related Masters and Ph.D. program to practice in the province of Ontario that must be research-based and subsequently have a thesis component. They are governed by the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO).

Icon 2
Registered Psychotherapists

Registered Psychotherapists (RPs) are registered by the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) and, like Registered Social Workers and Clinical Psychologists, are permitted to perform the controlled act of psychotherapy.

Icon 3
Registered Social Workers

Registered Social Workers (RSW) are helping individuals to enhance their well-being. They are governed by the Ontario College of Social Workers.