Peter Gregg

Registered Psychologist – Clinical Psychologist

Peter Gregg

Contact Info

Power Psychology & Associates
Sherwood Park Wye Business Centre
Unit 215, 450 Ordze Road Sherwood Park, AB  T8B 0C5
Phone: 780-467-0700
In-person in Sherwood Park area
Virtual across Alberta


Peter specializes in treating obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), anxiety disorders and behavioural issues. He works with adults of all ages, individuals, couples and families.

Trauma and Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

You are not alone. Many individuals are living with the effects of past emotional, physical, sexual, and psychological trauma from childhood and adulthood. While the journey may feel overwhelming and hopeless at times, there is much hope for a better, brighter future. Peter has experience offering treatments for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and other consequences of acute, short-term and long-term trauma.

He uses several effective approaches to treat trauma including clinical hypnosis, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR), and narrative and Gestalt therapies, which focuses on a person’s present life while gently and safely exploring past troubling and traumatic experiences.


Therapists by province / territory


A short description of the various therapist certifications in Ontario.

Clinical Psychologists

Clinical Psychologists are required to complete a related Masters and Ph.D. program to practice in the province of Ontario that must be research-based and subsequently have a thesis component. They are governed by the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO).

Icon 2
Registered Psychotherapists

Registered Psychotherapists (RPs) are registered by the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) and, like Registered Social Workers and Clinical Psychologists, are permitted to perform the controlled act of psychotherapy.

Icon 3
Registered Social Workers

Registered Social Workers (RSW) are helping individuals to enhance their well-being. They are governed by the Ontario College of Social Workers.