Victoria West

Registered Psychotherapist

Victoria West

Contact Info

West Wellness
Virtual only across Ontario
Phone: 226-778-9378

My name is Victoria! I am a Registered Psychotherapist in good standing with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO), as well as a member in good standing with the Ontario Association of Mental Health Professionals (OAMHP). I have my Master of Arts degree from Wilfrid Laurier University in Waterloo and I have been working in the mental health field for 6 years!

 My goal is to create an open and comfortable environment where you feel heard and understood. I aim to support you in working through difficult emotions, life events, and stressors, while taking positive steps forward and improving your mental health.

Our counselling services are for anyone looking to overcome life’s challenges. West Wellness helps clients with a wide array of mental health issues and aspects of life utilizing a strengths-based and trauma-informed approach, working in collaboration with clients to create a safe and non-judgemental environment. My goal is to empower my clients to explore challenging issues and work towards increasing their overall happiness in life.

Therapists by province / territory


A short description of the various therapist certifications in Ontario.

Clinical Psychologists

Clinical Psychologists are required to complete a related Masters and Ph.D. program to practice in the province of Ontario that must be research-based and subsequently have a thesis component. They are governed by the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO).

Icon 2
Registered Psychotherapists

Registered Psychotherapists (RPs) are registered by the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) and, like Registered Social Workers and Clinical Psychologists, are permitted to perform the controlled act of psychotherapy.

Icon 3
Registered Social Workers

Registered Social Workers (RSW) are helping individuals to enhance their well-being. They are governed by the Ontario College of Social Workers.